One of the many, many great things about adding Nate Riggs to the TKG fam is that he like to write on social media….a lot. On his own blog, on our blog, and elsewhere on the Interwebs, too. He lives, eats and breathes this social stuff, people.
So, in an effort to keep up with Nate’s blog-writing goings on, we thought it would be helpful to post a once-a-month-or-so roundup of our “Nate faves.” A month’s worth of Nate’s best social media advice and wisdom wrapped up nice and neat in one post. There’s a little something for everyone – from the theorists to the n00bs to the skilled social practitioners.
Social Media Theory
- The Secret To How We Will Be Social
- The Cart and Horse of Social Media ROI
- Mark My Words — 7 Reasons Why Twitter Will Win
Social Media Tactics
- Twitter Tips: 17 Ways to Shorten Your Tweets
- How to Build a Ground Swell for Your Startup Using Twitter (Guest post on OpenView Labs)
Social Media Advanced Tactics
- 5 Social Media Measurement Tools for Building More Effective Marketing Channels
- How To Use Buffer to Manage Twitter for Business