It’s that time of year again when everyone gives thanks. Although we all have plenty to be thankful for year ‘round, it seems proper procedure that November is the month to publicly declare those things. (Surely you’ve seen people’s daily “I’m thankful for…” posts on Facebook this month.)
At TKG, we’re no different. We give thanks throughout the year for all sorts of things, such as:
“the browns did not win too many games this year”
“we have Steelers’ fans in our midst”
“that officer only gave me a warning for speeding this time”
“our new shipment of Spangler candy dum-dum’s has arrived!”
“Chuck only beat me once today at pool”
“I’m almost as good looking at McD”
You get the idea…
However, we also want to take this opportunity to convey some things at this time of the year we, as a group, are TRULY thankful for.
(Note: the mistake the team made is that they appointed me as the speaker of the masses on this topic. So this did not go out for a vote or feedback. They just have confidence that I won’t let them down on this top 10 things TKG is thankful for this Thanksgiving.)
Here goes (in no particular order):
- Our clients. We wouldn’t be here without ‘em.
- The Internet. Ditto the sentiment above.
- Our team of dedicated, creative, fun employees
- Search Engines. We love you Google…most of the time, anyway.
- Web Content and the people who read it
- Friends and family (wait, that’s two!)
- Brains (ours individually, as well as the pink squishy kind)
- Coffee (Good grief, we go through a lot of it!)
- Good health
- A bright future for TKG & continued success
There you have it. Certainly not everything we are thankful for, and possibly not even all the most important things on our lists as individuals. But things to be thankful for nonetheless.
From our entire team here at TKG to all who may read this: Have a Very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!