Not sure how many of you feel it in your business but it seems to me like it was just August and now suddenly it’s December!
Time sure does fly and it often seems like you’re going along fine, getting everything done, making good progress. Then time catches up with you and another year has passed.
- Do we want to grow sales? Um, yeah we do!
- Is there a desire for growth in leads? See bullet above
- Is the same product mix in effect for 2014 as it was for 2013?
- Are there any new markets (geographically or product based) as a company you are looking to target?
- Where do we see success for our company in 2014?
It’s good food for thought in general as a business to be pondering these kinds of ideas as the year draws to a close. Here are 4 suggestions to help you determine your web marketing goals for 2014:
- Talk with your internal folks on what they are hearing from clients
- Talk to your sales force on what they are hearing in the marketplace
- Ask yourself/team – “how do we want to grow next year”
- Look at statistical data in your industry space to determine trends and opportunities of untapped potential you could potentially fill
For many, the end of the year and time over the holidays slows down a bit so it can be great to capitalize on this time to get a jump on the new year rather than be part way into the year before you realize, you haven’t rebalanced your marketing approach!
Spend as much time as possible with friends and family throughout the holiday season and have a VERY Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!